911 Data Recovery has a 30 year history for recovering all aspects of digital data. Dating back to tape drives the founder Brad Schlerf, a retired police detective has been working with the new technologies, and data recovery techniques as they are developed. Our GOAL at 911 Data Recovery is to help recovery and preserve family photos, personal data, and business data.
- Analysis Fees, a minimal fee is assessed for the time 911 techs spend in their attempts to recover your data and at the clean room lab. If a successful recovery is completed these fees are included in the total recovery cost.
- Basic Recovery, accidental deletion, CRASHED hard drives are the most frequent request, some of these drives have failed due to software or firm ware failures and the recovery cost are determined on the amount of time needed and amount of data to recovery .
- Damaged Drive Recovery, Dropped, or damaged hard drives, flash drives depending on the extent of the damage can be repaired and the data recovered without having to send the drive to our clean room for complete disassembly.
- Forensic Recovery, this level of data recovery is reserved for intentional data deletion, and data reconstruction due to extensive software damage.
- Clean Room Recovery, in cases of physical damages where data interface is not possible a clean room repair becomes necessary. In these cases the amount of damage determines the cost for the recovery, and these cost start at $850 due to the equipment and process needed to complete these recoveries.